Monday, August 14, 2006

almost a song

almost a song


One night I looked up at the sky
And watched a thousand stars
Crash against the black canvas
Shattering into diamond dust

There you stood and held me
Saying the stars strewn were beautiful
Just like me and you

*If rainbows lasted forever
Then you'd be here with me tonight
Watching this diamond rain fall
Into an eternity of fairytales

Tonight I stand alone here
And I see how it all faded away
While they so desperately tried
To catch the sparks on camera

I remember how you kissed me
And said this moment can't be captured
Only on your lips

*If rainbows lasted forever
Then you'd be here with me tonight
Watching this diamond rain fall
Into an eternity of fairytales

[Bridge]
Now there's no one here to hold me
I'm stranded in your last kiss
The stars are still so beautiful
Only there's no more of me and you

*If rainbows lasted forever
Then you'd be here with me tonight
Watching this diamond rain fall
Into an eternity of fairytales

Oh, stay and watch this diamond rain fall
Into an eternity of fairytales
Even if rainbows don't last forever
Still I wish you were here tonight

~

Does my song rock or does my song rock! Haha. Okay, this is like my first attempt at writing something with a chorus. And I'm really happy because this somewhat looks like a song already (it has to!), and the only thing it's lacking is a tune! Hahaha. And guess what! Fang's gonna come up with a tune to go with this! Coolness!

All you people with anything less than "YOUR SONG ROCKS!", do not tag! I will bite your head off the next time I see you. This ego needs some boosting. Hahaha.

Oh, I haven't come up with a proper title, but I think Diamond Rain sounds good? I can't wait to hear my song! Thank you heaps, Fang! =D

And I was playing around with the collage software.


Escape to this secret paradise.


As good as it gets.
You make me go weak in the knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment