and it's school again
Ahh, finally a moment of peace and quiet after all of that hustle and bustle in the family room, getting ready for school and work respectively. It seems no one's ever ready to switch back to the school/work gear. Holidays are so comfortable, and always not long enough.
Somewhere close to the start of the holidays, I was actually lamenting about it being too long and I miss the busy-ness of school. Right this moment, I would like to take back my words. I so long for more time to get started on my homework, revise and finish my OC DVDs! Haha! Omg I can't quite believe that I haven't touched any work at all this whole holidays. And that is really bad, I know. So much for planning to cover the whole of J1 syllabus this holidays. I think I'm pretty much screwed for the first term, and school hasn't even started. Heh.
And today, between taking a look at my homework and staying home to finish up my OC DVDs and do some blogging, I decided to go shopping with Mommy! Heh. Except that it wasn't exactly shopping. Gosh it was more like war with all the post-Christmas/New Year sales going on. Nonetheless, I returned home smiling and victorious, claiming a pair of Levi's, a handbag and a pair of earrings as my prizes. Lovely. (:
Alright, right now I think I'd better go off to bed early and catch more sleep, in hopes of making up the lack of completed homework with extra attentiveness in class. Ha! But my greatest worry about getting back to school, is whether I'll still fit into that mini piece of dark blue cloth of a skirt after two months of eating and lazing around. For once, the beginning is really the end.
Post-Script: I will catch up on New Year's Eve and resolutions and so on soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment