Sunday, January 21, 2007

my legal bitchy lovely

my legal bitchy lovely

Yiting's 18th birthday bash today! Gosh I swear the bus service to her place is longer existent. I waited and waited for what seemed like hours, but the bus never came. So I finally took a cab and arrived at her place at 7pm. When I told her I'll try and drop by earlier at 4pm. Heh.

Okay fine, I didnt wait 3hours for the bus. I'll tell you what happened. I was really early at first. I stopped studying at 3 and was ready to go and bathe, but then it occured to me that it was really still quite early and I was kinda tired. So I decided to take a short nap. And ended up waking up at 5.45pm. Hahaha! There, you should never attempt to be early.

Anyways, her house was flooded with people by the time I got there. She had like, 100 people on her guest list! Most of them are her friends from PJ so I sat outside near the frontyard with Huihui, Hamidah, Cheryl and a few other 4/3 girls and caught up about school, boys, parents and everything else. Just like the good old times that I like so much. (: We seriously should do this more often!

It was a great party, with lots of talking, eating, laughing, shouting, camwhoring and at one point of time the BBQ pit caught fire! Haha. I was too lazy to venture outside through the smoke to take pictures but the whole house was filled with smoke and I went home smelling charcoal. Haha.

Huihui & me sitting outside. And Yiting when she was finally free!

My much missed babes.

Because she said that was such a typical picture.

And we took more. Haha!

The empty space behind was supposed to be an 'air-well', Yiting kept telling me. But I still haven't figure out its purpose in the house after all these time.

While we sang her the birthday song, she was on the phone. Tsk!

After making her wish, blowing out the candles.

Her HUGE peppermint chocolate cake!

The crowd in the house. There were more outside and some upstairs as the party 'migrated upwards' somehow.

What we've been eyeing for the whole night! :D
It's watermelon by the way, in case some of you smarties think it's pumpkin, like one of my dear friends did. Hahaha.

The girls of Sports Class'05.
Still going strong after 2 years. <3

To Yiting: My loveliest bitch! You're finally turning 18 on the 24th! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Legal at last! No more sneaking drinks and into pubs. :D Thanks for the party! Catching up did me a lot of good. (: You'd better be extremely grateful that I didn't post a certain video up here or mention anything about the subject involved eh! Haha. I promise you a decent present after Chinese New Year! Too bad you don't have a mega rich friend here. Until then, I think the next date we should look forward to is 4th Feb. Heh, we know why. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment