After much whines and complaints about school, I am happy to say this week has been great so far! And it's Wednesday already, so even if Thursday and Friday totally suck, I'll have a good more-than-half week. Haha. Okay I'm not making much sense, but the main idea is - Yay, Wednesday over and there're only 2 more days left in this week! (:
I swear it's the power of the camera that makes days so much better than usual ones. Or rather, the sucky ones. Heh. My blog has been pretty plain as of late, so I went on a mission to camwhore in school! Mission it is called, I've never given myself an easier & happier task.
SJI - 1AA2 paying us a visit.
My seafood counterpart - the Prawn. :D
All my lovely girls! <3
Carol and I discovered that the backboard makes great backgrounds for pictures. Haha.

Chinese; otherwise known as the S period - Sleep/Slack/Study/Snack. (:
Mine, Sheryll's, Yan's.
Shu and I during PCCG today.
It was supposed to be career talk and I guess we all kinda decided to be photographers, specialising in self-potraits. Haha!
The pink stuffs we that we proudly own. (:
Yan did my pretty French braids!
Mel & Shu!
Hear no. Speak no. See no.
I won't know how to survive school without them. <3
Then there was physical training after school. I really like training on Wednesdays in school, despite it being physical training. It's so fun training with all the other CCAS!
The bulk of our training was made up of 2sets of 16 x 30m sprints & 70m jogs. It wasn't too bad, but my shin was absolutely killing me. I discovered that this horrid thing is called shin splint, whereby your calf muscle somehow ends up moving against your shin bone, which causes a sharp pain along the muscle line near the shin when you run. Gosh, does it kill! I seriously hope it'll go away soon! Because it not only makes running painful, it makes going down stairs a total torture.
Went over to the cafe with Fran and Kaiyi after and met Shiyan and Eleen there again! We ate a lot of stuffs including fried rice, fries, poh piah, banana, ribena, starfruit H2O, carrot cake and Hip Hop jelly! It kinda made Nick really worried for Fran but it made us all happy girls.
We talked about how to sleep in class and not get scolded, collecting drool in your mouth while doing so then spilling the drool all out when you wake up, unglam sleeping positions and everything else under the setting sun. It was so funny and we all caught Fran's laughing fit. We laughed and laughed and laughed until our overworked abs couldn't take it anymore. :D
I haven't laughed so much in so long and it made me a really happy girl. Laughter is definitely very good for the soul, better than anything else.
Oh, and one more thing that got me on a high - the pretty, pretty skies! The skies were so lovingly beautiful when we walked over to the Sports complex. Of course I couldn't resist pictures.
Fran holding up the brilliant skies.
Uhh, my fellow vice-capt and captain Chye.
Miss Tan & Fang!
Such an artistic picture, hor?
Ahhhh! Pretty skies get me very excited and jolly.
The golden sunset.
Who can resist such pretty skies? I just kept staring and staring, walking with my eyes trained on the endless blue. I think nice blue skies kinda makes everything perfect, and they make days like this so beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment