I am really pleased with how I've been playing in the Summer Touch League so far! Usually I play two games every Saturday - one with the Hwa Chong girls for Youth League, and the other with NUS for Women's. It's really tiring, but also really satisfying.
Last week, I saved a try by chasing a girl and then diving for her as she looked back. Oh it felt great! This week, I broke through the centre on attack, ran my heart out, outran this angmoh girl, and scored! It was rather melodramatic - the rain was lashing down on us, our boots were completely soaked, the girl was tight on me until I accelerated somehow and got ahead of her according to my friends. It wasn't like a crucial try or anything, but it was shiok!
Okay, I think the best I can do is keep my irritating post short. Hahaha. Can't wait for next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment