breakfast date
Because we finally have a day off from school, trainings and tuitions, Glenn and I had a breakfast date! As much as we would have liked to sit back and watch the morning roll by after breakfast, the earliest we could manage was 9am. And that was when one of us woke up groggily and called the other. Haha.
We went to Holland V for the yummy nasi lemak, which turned out to be a lot less yummy than it was before. The scene was exactly like our second date, although the chicken was significantly smaller. And we're a lot less shy about teasing each other.
The pet shop held our attention for the longest time after breakfast. The puppies are incredibly adorable! I really miss Bubblez! We can't wait to bring that silly dog to Sentosa and chase her around the beach. Haha. Too bad, Hippo, you're too tiny and fast to be scurrying around the beach. At the rate you dig in your cage, I'm pretty sure you will end up in Mexico faster than I spray on my suntan oil.
But before you start calling me a bias pet owner... I bought Hippo a new cage! I've been thinking about it for ages, and when I saw the cage on a 2dollar discount after being overwhelmed by a love for animals upon seeing the puppies, I gave in and bought it. It's huge and kickass cool and the whole thing is pink! Hippo has been ecstatic in there, running and climbing all over the place, before she finally flopped down in a corner to pant. I think she's my favourite pet thus far! (And the most doted on one too.)
Hippo oh Hippo, you'd better not pee on my hand one more time. Because this is what I said to Glenn when we walked past Starbucks with the cage today: "Oh. No more Starbucks for me. I have to drink 10 lousy coffees from the can just so I can afford the cage." Haha!
Hahaha I couldn't resist taking a picture of Glenn lugging the ridiculously pink cage in an unglam plastic bag across the road. At one point, the string broke and the cage dropped, and the hamster ball went rolling underneath the car. The sight of us trying to retrieve everything at once must have been hilarious. Even though it was not.
And the yellow alley against a gloomy sky.
I realised I haven't taken proper pictures since I got my new camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment