Sunday, April 05, 2009

sundays this way

sundays this way


Happily nestled at my desk. (:

After spending 2 weekends churning out assignments and projects, I finally have my lazy Sunday back! This is how Sundays should be - the rain falling lightly outside, the afternoon coming to an end, a warm cup of coffee to sip, a tummy full of durian, a book beside me, the TV in the background, a few good conversations on MSN and of course, typing out a happy, satisfied blog entry.

Although it's almost 6pm and I haven't done a thing in preparation for either my French test tomorrow or in contribution to my reflection paper due on Thursday, I feel completely at peace. Not one bit of stress. Because I know I need this.

Fridays and Saturdays can be crazy, but this is how I need my Sundays to be, in order to have a good week ahead. It's recuperation. It's recharging. It's sort of a mini rebirth. I love Sundays this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment