Wednesday, April 29, 2009

desperate measures

desperate measures

8.30am, blurry-eyed and drowsy with sleep, I was sitting at my desk with a pair of scissors and a roll of surgical tape. No, I wasn't intending to commit suicide or anything. School isn't worth it.

Instead, I was cutting out tiny shrunk versions of tutorials with a million equations and graphs, and using the surgical tape to paste them onto a piece of A4 size paper. That's the cheat sheet for you. Hahaha.

Glenn decided that he needed his tutorial answers to be in his cheat sheet at the very last minute for his 9am paper, and I didn't have glue in my room. We contemplated super glue, Leukoplast tape (the one I use to tape my fingers during touchrug) and surgical tape.

It was absolutely hilarious, what we resort to. But desperate times call for desperate measures!

No comments:

Post a Comment