halfway to promoting. or retaining
I comtemplated the whole night, and decided to blog. Haha! So tell me what's new.
And so I was supposed to own the numbers off Functions. Yea, I sure did. But Functions takes up like 15marks out of the 100mark paper. So helpful eh? And what's more helpful, is that I think I lost 6 out of the 15marks to the damned Graphic Calculator. I was too lazy to key in the long equation separately, and my graph turned out wrong! Argh! It cuts the asmyptote, and I didn't even bother to find out what was wrong. Wow, Mengqi, SO SMART OF YOU.
The not-so-killer Math paper still killed me. I didn't know how to do half the paper, but I handed in a whole bunch of paper cos basically I left alot of blanks, with the intentions of going back to filll in the blanks. And as you guessed it, that never happened. The paper left me so depressed I went home and sleep right after lunch. BOOHOO!
Late nights and all-nighters have turned my bio-clock topsy turvy, and I'm sleeping at the weirdest times now. Take the weekend for example. I slept at 7am on Sunday morning, woke up at 12pm for tuition. Monday morning, I went to bed at 1am but I could hardly fall asleep because I was so worried for my Math paper. So I drifted at the edge of sleep until 5am. After the Math paper I came home and slept from 2.30pm to 8.20pm. Tsk, I think I need a sleeping holiday to get my days and nights right again. Haha!
Okay, this is such a ranting entry. I think I'd better go and study now. Or maybe sleep, because I just cannot study for consecutive days. I need full day breaks, but I can't afford the time! This sucks. Grr.
Two more papers, four more days! I SIMPLY CANNOT WAIT.
No comments:
Post a Comment