Thursday, October 26, 2006

last day as a j1

last day as a j1

Last day of school and I came in late as usual. Haha. But this time I really had a valid reason! I was at Shu's doing freaking PW in the morning because our group was supposed to do our first dry run this afternoon. Because Hashim didn't wanna give Shu, Carol, Mel and I our results until 3.30pm, and my classmates didn't wanna go for Chinese, we sat at the void deck playing cards all the way until PW started.

It was such a waste of time, I tell you! We just sat on the floor in a non-aircon classroom, trying very hard to listen to our classmates' presentation. Gosh, 2 groups took 3hours. And we just sat there, hearing the thunder, and then watching the rain fall.

When it finally ended, the rain continued to pour. I did something all boyfriends should do! I borrowed an umbrella from the council room and walked Shu to the bus stop, and then to the other bus stop and shelter Sarah to school! Haha. And as the skies would have it, the rain lightened to a slight drizzle from a heavy pour right after we stepped out of school. Great.

Okay, away with the sarcasm; it was really good cos that spells great weather for jogging on the track and playing frisbee! Haha. If you ever wanna play frisbee, Yuhan is THE friend to play with! Not only is she lazy, she's even lazier than me! It was so funny, especially when the two lazy people collided and fell on our butts.

After more running (eeyew), we continued playing with Sijay and WeiJoe. It was 3guys against 6girls. And somehow I was on the guys' team. Wah! We had to run and jump SO much! It was a extremely tiring game. Can you imagine, there're always 3people marking the 2people I could pass to. All we could rely on was WeiJoe's amazing speed and Sijay's frog jump, and uhh, my very lousy throws. Haha!

And at 7.30pm, Sarah and I walked out of the school gate, saying goodbye to a very, very memorable J1 life. I can't bear to think about next year. I don't like the fact that our class, our cohort is not gonna be together anymore. Today, I really hated Promos. I wasn't even happy that I made it through. And for once, the beginning of holidays didn't make me jump with joy. I dragged my feet away from the school, from the life of a J1.

Looking back...


It was an amazing school year. And I'm so glad I haven't been elsewhere all these while. Yes, the Acsperience - priceless. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment