Monday, October 09, 2006

shop shop shop!

shop shop shop!

I've been doing what I like doing best, and what I am best at - SHOPPING! It gives you such a wonderful I think it takes away any kind of stress/illness/unhappiness that might be plaguing you. The powers of retail therapy! :D

I went shopping with Mommy and her friend on Sunday. WITHOUT MY STINKY LITTLE BROTHER TAGGING ALONG! It was one great peaceful shopping strips without tantrums or having to look for a lost kid. Yayness to me.

Oh, my mom and her friend were so cute. They just chatted non-stop like teenage best friends the whole time. And I was rather bored because it just so happened that my iPod had another such timely deaths that it likes to spring on me. When they went to buy food, they insisted that I go and get my food first. After I was done, they went to the same stall and bought almost the same food. It was quite funny.

Anyway, I bought these!


THOSE New Urban Male heels!

Okay, the colour's abit gold-ish and abit pangsai-ish (I know!), but rather Cleopatra-ish, right Quikz? ;D And I finally figured out why they cost 50bucks. They're not Made In China or Made in India or Made in Vietnam, but MADE IN BRAZIL! Haha so cool right! Like Shiyan says, Ooh, they touched the same air that Ronaldo breathes! Ahhhhh! Wow.

And a new Nike bag!

I love my Mommy!

Met Sarah and Peiyan for a movie today because I had two tickets from the PSC survey thing! So cool eh, 25bucks plus a pair of movie passes for just less than 2hours of my time! Haha I want to do this everyday.

We happily went to the counter at PS and said, "Three tickets for John Tucker Must Die." And then the girl replied, "Erm, sorry we're not screening that anymore."

OH MAN! We were so disappointed because everyone said that show was damn nice and I really, really want to watch it! Boohoo. So we went around looking at movie posters.

Death Note? Nah, too scary.

Scoop? Nope, never hear before.


So we flipped a coin - between Stay alive or You, Me and Dupree.

Failed imitation of the movie poster.

A-grade imitation.
Yea, I know I'm looking in the wrong direction BUT, still A-grade la!

And this is what we watched. Haha!

You, Me and Dupree was really an average movie. It wasn't all that funny, and the plot was really simple. But some guys in the cinema were guffawing their heads off irregardless of the presence or absence of humour on screen, we ended up laughing them. Haha! So it was still a pretty good laugh afterall.

And as usual, we camwhored. Hee.

The last collage was an accident. But such a nice one at that. (:

And this thing the netties made the other day is really pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment