I'm finally here to blog! You wanna know why? Because I'm finally done with my OC DVDs! At long last, I finished watching the whole of Seasons 1 to 3. Anyone has Season 4 or knows of some cool website to download it from? I desperately wanna get hold of it! I promise I'll continute updating my blog as I watch. Hahaha.
Okay don't worry, that wasn't the only activity that has been keeping me away from this blog ever since Terms ended on Tuesday. Let me just update about Thursday first, because a certain birthday boy has been complaining that he's been coming to the same page over and over again. Haha. Here, I'm updating! ESPECIALLY FOR YOUR BRITHDAY! Abit late, I know, but still! Among all the other really overdue posts leh! :D
Anyways, Thursday. I arranged with Shu, Mel and Sheryll to meet at 2pm at Habourfront to go to Sentosa to have Sakae Sushi for lunch, and then to the beach to get some sun! But even though I woke up at 1pm, I somehow felt some kinda compulsion to devour at least one episode of OC before I left house or else I won't feel like a complete soul. That plus all the in betweens saw me reaching Habourfront at 3.45pm! Hahaha, even Mel was shocked at my lateness. Heh but I swear there was an OC voice calling out to me
So Sakae lunch was skipped because the girls already had lunch at Carls Jr. while waiting for me. We went straight up to the Sentosa Express place and bought our entrance tickets! They have really pretty tickets now, which come in the form of cards, which doubles as an Ez-link kinda thing for the Sentosa Express.
Oh my gosh, we were so excited about the new train thing because none of us have been on it before! And then after a great of oohing and ahhing and taking pictures and other various tourist-like behaviour, we finally got on the train and realised it was not much different from MRTs, just that we had nicer views. And that was when we settled down abit and realise that Sheryll hasn't set foot on the island since she was 9 years old! Hahaha that deprived girl. Good thing for classmates like us!
The sunny island retreat!

We took lots more, but I'll spare you the scrolling. (:
Hahaha my ever funny prawn! :D
Mello-jello! Actually I don't really call her that. It just kinda looks nice here.
Oh and then I met Shiyan, Ashley, Eleen, Quikz and Zac! As well as Yuhan and class, and all the frisbee people. So many AC people were at the beach right after Terms that day.
We went to this really cool place called Cafe del Mare, I think this is how you spell it. It's a really hip place, with like sunbeds for you to lie down on, beachchairs for you to chill and take in the world, and even a pool! All that comes with any spending, which goes as low as 5bucks for a drink. We were so fascinated with the pink and white furniture, we just got drawn into the place. Haha. And in the end, we share a platter of chicken wings, and Mel and I shared a Carlsberg (I'm legal, remember? :D). Oh, and Wanxin works there! Really excellent service, cos it feels alot less awkward than asking strangers some seemingly stupid questions we had.
Some pretty shot someone took while I was bathing. Haha.
Sheryll & Mel,with such contented smiles.
Shu & I!
Camera smiles!
In the toilet, while I was bathing. The shower is super nice too!
The Tank Top Girls.
I know, we were all just standing there and like, taking a picture. Haha!
And then we headed off the island because it started drizzling and it was getting kinda late. We busy people all had to go somewhere else, or home to do something else. Haha. I like such times at the beach, no rush and all, and simply just spend an idle afternoon, chatting away.
Did you know they had Kelongs now??? I just saw on the news that it's for some musical fountain-like purpose. Looks really cool! Shall go watch soon!
She makes me laugh so much! Sometimes for no reason at all. Haha.
Mel & Shu opposite!
With the pretty, pretty background. (:
Cabbed down to Holland with Shu to meet Sarah after that for Sheng Chuan's birthday dinner with Jiajun, WeiXiang, XieMai, Rueben, Clara and Sharlene. The evening traffic at Holland was pretty horrid. I wish the MRT line thing would be done soon! It makes congestions there real bad sometimes.
While waiting for the boys to finish their rugby training, we walked around Holland and I showed her the really cool shop I went to with the girls the other time! Yes, do expect a series of pictures below. Haha! When the boys arrived, mainly with their respective... this is tricky, companions (Haha!) later, we somehow ended up deciding to eat at Swensen's, again! This is like the, 3rd consecutive year at least? I swear it's gonna turn into some kinda ShengChuan tradition if we eat there again next year.
Best friend!
Sarah Rahrah.
Me me me!
The eighteen year old fooling around with my hairband.
And posing for the camera!
Zomgx, the funniest couple.

Surprised, as he walks out from the washroom!
The cake!
Suspecting; Sarah helping; Blowing out the candles; Cutting the cake.
Gosh, we played Open Numbers and some other number games to finish the leftover cake and icecream. Rueben was the sucker of the game! He had such bad luck, he just lost and lost! And then his bad luck had to spread sideways to his companion and me. Sarah and Clara had such good luck, but Sarah's ended as we neared the end. She was so enthusiastic about embellishing the mixture, she was utterly shocked when the number finally got to her! Hahaha. Yes, she had to eat what we mixed up!
Yes, the unevitable food mess.
Many loves!
I know you'll read this and I refuse to give you any other word than 'scandalous' this year. Hahaha. Anyways, I enjoyed dinner very much - it was like a cosy little get-together, and a happy celebration! I hope you felt alot of love in the air. :D Surely you did! So yups, may your 18th year go on as it has started - happy, scandalous, lovely, and definitely with heaps of love and laughters! (:


Uhh, more love. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment