Saturday, March 24, 2007

hockers cruising town

cruising town

We played our last U18s match with JJC today and boy, could we have played a worse match. I don't know if it was the one week break for Terms that left us rusty, or we just weren't mentally prepared enough, but we played a superdupermegaultra lousy game. It scares me, how the same team that went through 5days of camp, played NJC to a draw, could lose to a weaker team, 1 - 0. The goal that went in was so damn painful. It wasn't even a shot at the goal, it was a MIS-PASS that ROLLED in. Argh!

There were aslo external factors which I'd rather not talk about, but I just can't get past myself without wondering out loud how is it that the same old player can knock so many of our girls down and hit more than one of them in the head with her stick and not get blown. But well, I got so pissed, I used all my might and knocked her down when I had to defend her as well and earned myself her swearing. She was like, "Eh bitch!" Haha! All's fair in love, war and hockey then

Alright, enough about our horrid match. Anyways, half of the team headed down to town for dinner after that and we were such happy bus passengers. And then we realised that we were really noisy. Hahaha. There was this really cute old man with a walking stick sitting near where we were standing, and he was like 'Oh, this is a hockey stick. I was wondering why all you young kids are holding walking sticks like mine." Haha! That definitely got a laugh from everyone, including other passengers.

We walked around the Lime Flea Market (somehow the hockers always end up at the Lime Flea Market), before hunger got better of us and we headed down to Esteller for dinner. Food wasn't bad, but we were all broke, so we bought drinks at Cheers and smuggled them down in Sabby's new Roxy backpack! Hahaha I think we're the funniest people ever!

Hockers. Hawkers. Pun intended.

Marriage of the Seet Pink Stick & Bev Blue Stick.

Sabby's Black and Lulu's Red.

We're simply the best. THREESOME. Haha!

I tried to capture the fading dusk, as usual. Hahaha.

Scrowling Mr. Beans.

Surprised Mr. Beans.

Grouchy Mr. Beans.

Hahaha to show how unglam I was.
Hey, at least my icecream matches my Haviannas!

Stuffing our faces.

Sabby & Bev!

Bev & Amanda with their smuggled fruit juice. Haha.

With Fang!

Amanda, Fang & my smuggled sprite.

The Tweety Bird face. I know I failed miserably. Hahaha.

Camwhorrreeee!

More while shopping.

Gosh, I wasn't looking at the camera even though I was holding it. Haha!

I thought the Balcony projection was kinda cool.

Hahaha it was drizzling.

Sabby!

Her hugeass new backpack. Haha.

While waiting for the train.

Well, it took kinda long to come.

It took really long.

I honestly don't know what Sabby was doing. Hahaha.

We told her to pose decently.

Bev & Sab!

Friends for the fifth year coming!
My super power right back!

Our MRT collage! Hahaha.

Post-Script: Haha Sabby, I know you must have waited really long for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment