Thursday, March 01, 2007

founder's day

founder's day

Yay no lessons today! We just had to sit in the hall for like, 3hours, looking like we were paying attention and clapping. But somehow we ended up eating and sleeping for the good half of the time. Haha. It was hilarious at the beginning of the service when some guy who was listening to his iPod went, "EH HAS IT STARTED HUH?" Hahaha he asked so loudly, everyone in the radius of 5m could hear him! And yes, of course the special singing has to be mentioned. Let's just say she's hitting higher notes every year.

Went home to change and slack abit before I was supposed to go meet my classmates at Jurong East to ice-skate. That was the initial plan. I set my alarm clock for 1.10pm but somehow I woke up at 2.30pm to a message that announced the change of plans to the Science Centre. Haha. I'm starting to find it scary how time just slips by when I'm sleeping.

Anyways, the Science Centre wasn't bad too. Just that we felt kinda cheated after racking our heads for ideas regarding what to wear to skate! Haha. Go to Shu's blog to view bits of our girl-conversation the night before. :D

This optical illusion thing seems to have become the iconic picture of the Science Centre. Haha.

Mel went in there too!

Shu and I!
Prawn in a box! Hahaha!

Quite cool ehs.

I like this thing! All fingers on us. :D

Kinda amazed.

ZOMGX the crab was HUGE!

And the fish was pretty.

We behaved like kids.

This machine so difficult to operate and we ended up looking stupid. Hahaha.

So this is how it's suppose to look like. I don't like it very much. My eyes are negligable and my lips are sausage-like! Eew!

Shu's, mine, Sheryll's and Mel's.

The Playmotion things were very cool! You can hit soccer balls with your shadow.

Pretty picture!

Just like primary school days.

We all wanted to prove how strong we were.

We were supposed to be "on TV" but it looks like one of those "free neoprint pictures". Haha!

Pseudo newscasters Jarrod and Ivan.

Hee we look aneroxic!

Yan, fashionably late. (And later than me!)

2AA2 love.

Cabbed back to school for training after. I absolutely HATE my locker. I always can't seem to open the lock, especially when I'm in a rush. And everyone else seems to be able to open it. Growls. Anyways, 2shoebags fell out on me when Kaiyi finally opened it for me, because there were 4pairs of rugby boots in there - Jiajun's, ShengChuan's, Max's and Hugo's I think, plus my own shoes. Haha. You can imagine the state of cleaniness of my locker. Heh

I ran to the toilet to change, and dropped my shorts along the way. So I came out of the toilet in my shin guards, rolled down blue socks, pink shoes, dragon tee, denim skirt and dangling earrings. I swear I looked like the biggest idiot around and Fran was like, "Meng, what's with your getup?" Haha.

Training was good, even though we had to do pitch work in school. Except that I really need to improve on my stamina because I can't seem to last very long when Dawn puts in me to do defending drills. My beep test on Wednesday was a disgusting 7.4. I was quite frustrated with myself. Eew! Tsk, looks like I have to do alot more running on my own!

Okay Lulu, I'll spare you that hilarious blinking photo la. :D

Shiyan with her new bangs!

Again.

Joces was tired and lazy.

On our way for Sweet Talk!
Triviality is easier, so don't let our intense moments count, or I'll break your heart.

Post-Script: I'm so proud of myself! This is like the first time I'm actually blogging punctually (sorta) about our class outing. I procrastinated so much the previous two times that they're still not up yet. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment