Monday, March 19, 2007

a few favourites

a few favourites

So once again you're thinking my blog should have been updated eons ago. Yes, I think so too, but I really can't seem to find the time to plonk my lazy ass in front of the computer and stay at it for a couple of hours to put the pictures and type a few hundred words.

A short one on what's been keeping me so occupied. About two weeks ago, yours truly turned 18 along with Liying and Mommy. (I'm resting on the fact that you figured out Mommy didn't turn 18, yea? Haha.) Yups, so I spent 3 happy days celebrating 3 happy birthdays, which basically took care of the weekend for me. And following that very next Monday, our 5-day hockey Bandar-not camp kicked off and so I was somewhat imprisoned in school until Friday. Haha don't get me wrong; the camp was great and I'll go into detail on that another time, but I was just so bored of staying in school for 5days. Heh.

I got home from the camp near midnight on Friday, and more or less slept Saturday away. Attempted to mug for terms the whole of last night, but my concentration was nowhere near what I needed. And that leads up to today, when I took my Econs and Geog paper. Chances are, I blew Econs big time and Geog small time. Maybe, just MAYBE, I might scrape a pass for Geog. :D

Anyways, a few favourite photos from the birthdays and one lovely team picture from the camp, and I'm off to mug for Lit and Math!

Oh yes, my Terms officially ends at 2.30pm. TOMORROW! I hope that made you feel better too. Haha!

2aa2!

Never trust a guy who initiates a picture!

My fellow late queen!

Us girls. (:

Seeeets!

We're damn good at Math.

Phuay! One day younger.

Peiyan dear. :D

Three of us, so long.

Hmph!
(And now you can see the bruise.)

Daddy & Mommy.
HEARTS.

My wonderwoman.

I love hotel toilets.

And kinda like reflection pictures. Haha.


Family love. (:

And the one pretty team picture from the camp.
More to come soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment