I've had quite abit of girly time with Sarah and Phuay after Terms ended! I went running with Sarah (Yes, I went running! Because I didn't want the 5days of camp to go down the drain) right after Math paper. And gosh, it was seriously a bad time to run, because everyone else were just coming out of the exam hall and we were like the only people on the track. Haha. And my former Math teacher, Mr Kayden Lim was like, "Huh, you dropped Math?" Just because his venue took a long time to collect the papers. And the envy of our freedom was evident from many! Hehe!
We went to town with Phuay afterwards, with initial plans to watch a movie, which was scraped and replaced by eating at Pasta Mania. Haha we had a good, good time imitating Phuay's laughter and ended up laughing even more because we were laughing like her! Hahaha it's funny to even think about it.
Today we headed to Phuay's for an afternoon of pure girl time indulgence - tanning, swimming, rented movies and microwave popcorn. The only thing was, when I finally reached her house at 3pm (because I just had to watch abit of OC first!), it started raining! Haha. So I missed the tanning & swimming part and moved straight on to the popcorn and movies instead. Heh.
We lazed around abit after the movie, and eventually got bored, and then guess what? CAMERA TIME! Gosh, it was seriously like, gathering of the camwhores. We just snapped and snapped and snapped away in front of the mirror, only pausing to look for more posing ideas in the magazines!
The typical funny face one.
The VERY HAPPY! And then they realise they had eyes and I didn't. Hahaha.
So they decided to accomodate me. (:
There's no competition. Sarah has the LONGEST tongue. That freak! Haha.
kaWaaiIi nEhxX!
Hahaha the pout that Phuay just couldn't do!
Ali Babas! I think this is damn cute!
And this is even cuter!
Ahh, this one too!
Okay, so we were kinda obssessed with ourselves. Hahaha. But it was a thoroughly relaxing afternoon that purged all the poisons of Terms out of our systems. Truly good for our girly souls! There're not many things that make me happier than an afternoon of mindless gossips and simple idling of time does. Looking forward to many, many of these days after A's! Yeah well, don't remind. 7 months ain't all that long!
No comments:
Post a Comment