Thursday, March 08, 2007

happy international women's day

happy international women's day

International women's day. I did something all women deserve. I went to town with two of my favourite people - Sarah & Yiting, indulged in our favourite food at CoffeeClub, talked and laughed a great deal and shopped around for a handbag for my Mom. It'll have been perfect with heels and mascara and without the ugly bruise on my chin from Sunday's SA match. I looekd abused. Heh.

We took such a long time to decide what to eat!

Yum yum! :D

Classic.

Sarah was desperately searching for her phone in that endless bag of hers. Haha!

Haha my lovely bitch! Who actually had the day off, but told her Mom she was going out to study, thus explaining her uniform.

So anyways, I found this conversation with John vaguely amusing.

if you're emo and u know it slash your wrists said:
haha
why u spend too much ah
i watched 300 today

`^.mengqi chase away the sun and pull the stars down from the sky -blessed-- said:
i spent 300 today
HAHA!

One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment