the babe turns 19
I spent my first work-free day driving and celebrating Sarah's the 19th birthday! For once, I managed to get her present on time. :D We met Phuay first and had mad time shopping around town. It feels pretty damn good to be the customer on a weekday afternoon, instead of the sales side! Most of our spree took place in WH, where we spent the longest time trying on clothes and camwhoring! We each left the store at last with a HUGE shopping bag, because we all got the same straw bag. I mean, it's okay, right? To have to 2 straw bags. They are of different colour design and size afterall! Hahaha.
It didn't feel like long, but suddenly it was time for us to head over to Marina Square to meet JiaJun and Peiyan for dinner at this Japanese restaurant. I just can't remember the name for some reason! Phuay and I conspired about surprising Sarah with a cake later on at dinner.
It was one hard plan to forge! First we had to convince that it's okay, she didn't have to come with us to Citilink to get "something for Phuay's Mom". Then we had to walk there in record time. And then we found out the cake place required pre-ordering. Eeks no cake! We walked all over Raffles Shopping Centre and Citilink, rejected ugly/average cakes, and finally settled on Gelare, only to be told that their fridge was spoilt and they weren't selling of their cakes that day! So in the end we walked all the way back to Marina Square and settled for good old Swenson's icecream cake. HAHA. Sarah said we took so long the waiters wanted to chase them away!
The 1kg cake split 6ways equated to a huge slab of chocolate icecream for each of us, and in the end we were all too full for the house dessert, which was what we were really after in the first place! Hahaha. And somehow, that's so totally us! The dry ice from the cake was pretty cool, except that we spilled them on the floor and attracted the attention of half the restaurant! The couple sitting next to us even asked for a piece of dry ice so THEY CAN PLAY WITH IT AS WELL! Hahaha.
Sarah love, although we shop and eat together every other day, I really do hope that you had the best time today! I wish you love, faith and heart in the coming year, and I pray for you to always feel blessed. This is the 7th year coming for our friendship, and you've been an amazing friend. At the crossroads of our lives, I'm gonna tell you that I'm keeping you for life, and you'd better return the deal! Universities and big dreams, they're nothing to our friendship, no? (: I love you, best friend.
I spent my first work-free day driving and celebrating Sarah's the 19th birthday! For once, I managed to get her present on time. :D We met Phuay first and had mad time shopping around town. It feels pretty damn good to be the customer on a weekday afternoon, instead of the sales side! Most of our spree took place in WH, where we spent the longest time trying on clothes and camwhoring! We each left the store at last with a HUGE shopping bag, because we all got the same straw bag. I mean, it's okay, right? To have to 2 straw bags. They are of different colour design and size afterall! Hahaha.
It didn't feel like long, but suddenly it was time for us to head over to Marina Square to meet JiaJun and Peiyan for dinner at this Japanese restaurant. I just can't remember the name for some reason! Phuay and I conspired about surprising Sarah with a cake later on at dinner.
It was one hard plan to forge! First we had to convince that it's okay, she didn't have to come with us to Citilink to get "something for Phuay's Mom". Then we had to walk there in record time. And then we found out the cake place required pre-ordering. Eeks no cake! We walked all over Raffles Shopping Centre and Citilink, rejected ugly/average cakes, and finally settled on Gelare, only to be told that their fridge was spoilt and they weren't selling of their cakes that day! So in the end we walked all the way back to Marina Square and settled for good old Swenson's icecream cake. HAHA. Sarah said we took so long the waiters wanted to chase them away!
The 1kg cake split 6ways equated to a huge slab of chocolate icecream for each of us, and in the end we were all too full for the house dessert, which was what we were really after in the first place! Hahaha. And somehow, that's so totally us! The dry ice from the cake was pretty cool, except that we spilled them on the floor and attracted the attention of half the restaurant! The couple sitting next to us even asked for a piece of dry ice so THEY CAN PLAY WITH IT AS WELL! Hahaha.
Sarah love, although we shop and eat together every other day, I really do hope that you had the best time today! I wish you love, faith and heart in the coming year, and I pray for you to always feel blessed. This is the 7th year coming for our friendship, and you've been an amazing friend. At the crossroads of our lives, I'm gonna tell you that I'm keeping you for life, and you'd better return the deal! Universities and big dreams, they're nothing to our friendship, no? (: I love you, best friend.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABE!
First photo of the day at WH!
Booya!
Then we dragged the birthday girl over to our side too. :D
Attitude.
I step on Phuay's foot sadistically, while Sarah watches on. Haha!
Me, twirling like madperons in my swishy skirt!
Ms Supermodel.
The Pouts Shot.
"Ahhh disappearing act!"
Hahaha.
so she had to cut her cake with a fork!
I hope that made you birthday even more special! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment