Monday, May 05, 2008

catching some action

catching some action

I had a pretty fulfilling day! Kaiyi and I went to BBDC and took our Final Theory Test in the morning, and both of us passed. Yay! The test itself was alot easier than the Evaluation! Or maybe cos I had more than half a practice this time round. Hahaha. So we finally booked our Practical Test for 12 Aug. Can't wait!

Catching up on girly chats at over a Pasta Mania lunch was lovely. I could really do with lunch dates everyday. :D After that we went to meet Sammie and Debbie at CCAB to catch the rugby semi-finals, ACJC vs SAJC. It was a pretty exciting match because both teams took turns to hold a 1 or 2point lead against the other, and ACJC was leading all the way until the last 10minutes! The four of us were just screaming our heads off. Haha. The match ended 11-20, to SAJC, but it was a good fight put up by our boys. And we went on to beat RJC 20-0 to come in 3rd. Well done boys!

We stayed and watched half of the ACS(I)-RJC match, which started with a Haka by RJC. I think the way the other team just stands and watch the whole Haka thing is quite funny! Maybe they should come up with one for hockey and all; the tribal feel will be complete with our sticks thumping on the floor! Hahaha.

At half-time, I left for home to grab my hockey stick and headed to NIE for hockey training with the girls while Kaiyi went off for dance class. And oh by the way, my passion for dance lasted me exactly 6lessons. HAHA. Of which I remember 2dances - one which I bothered to jot down in my notebook, and the other is available on Youtube.

So as you can see, my jobless and unemployed life has been pretty well spent and occupied. It's a really cool way to spend this long holiday, and I really packed days like this. :D The only thing now, however, is that the holiday funds are sorta running, with increased expenditure and greatly reduced income!


The boys, thrashing it out with SA on the field.

Me with my driving/dancing partner!

Debbie the smiley babe!

And RJC doing their Haka, while ACS(I) watches.

No comments:

Post a Comment