Friday, May 09, 2008

the pageant without babes

the pageant without babes

Sarah and I attended a Men's Health Event held at Zouk with Licheng and Hidzir, and therefore the pageant without babes! Haha. It's quite funny to see a bunch of guys strutting their stuffs on the stage and giving himbo answers to typical pageant questions.

But after awhile, well, it also got kinda boring because I guess there are only so many looks guys can pull off - normal wear vs swim wear. No glamourous evening wear to ooh-ahh about, no oops-my-bikini-is-less-than-strategically-tied situations to gasp over, no catty makeup or sexy heels to spot. Men, boring men. Haha!

Eventually it got to a point where we were checking ourselves out in the camera more than the contestants on stage! And this old uncle standing in front of us was pretty pissed off with the flash, and the fact that we accidentally took his seats. Oops!

In the end we left Zouk at about 10pm (no kidding), because the real clubbing crowd won't be in till much later and it was too boring to just stone in there for 2hours. We took a cab down to this place near Kay Poh Road for supper, and discovered that it's like some big supper hideout! And we fitted right in with our tall tissue prata and milo gozilla!


I resorted to painting my nails at the MRT station while waiting for the boys.

They were like, an hour late! Haha.

Sarah and I, with the seedy-looking red lights. Haha.

I'm breathing fire! :D

All 4 of us, thanks to Licheng's long arms.

Okay, not so long afterall. Hahaha.

The problem with bangs, you see.

Say cheeeeeeese!

Us with Hidzir.

Scrunched faces.

Haha super cute!

The Mirror In The Club Shot.

I think there's something so fundatmentally Singaporean about roadside prata suppers. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment