saturday playtime
A reeeeeally long time ago, I went to play a hockey match against the juniors! It was so good to be on the pitch, running after that small white ball again! It was also insanely hot and I found myself huffing and puffing after 10minues. And that was eons ago, I haven't touched my hockey stick in so long!
Anyways, I went to join Sarah, Faiz, LiCheng, Hidzir and Khairy at Escape afterwards. I haven't been since like, primary school or something. And since someone had free tickets, I thought, why not! It could be fun! :D
But by the time I got there, they've gone on almost all the rides and Hidzir was turning green already. Hahaha. So we just stood in the GoCart queue forever and drove like mad racers! LiCheng kept wanting to cheat by going 4rounds instead of 3. But in the end Sarah and I unwittingly thwarted the plan because we collided and got ourselves stuck halfway up the slope! Haha. It was hilarious.
We also went on the Inverter ride and the Viking Ship, both of which were pretty thrilling and scary. Sarah's your adventure girl - she wasn't scared at all! She could even keep a straight face on the Viking in competition with the boys. Me, I was screaming away like a sissy girl, and wishing that the rides would stop right then.
A reeeeeally long time ago, I went to play a hockey match against the juniors! It was so good to be on the pitch, running after that small white ball again! It was also insanely hot and I found myself huffing and puffing after 10minues. And that was eons ago, I haven't touched my hockey stick in so long!
Anyways, I went to join Sarah, Faiz, LiCheng, Hidzir and Khairy at Escape afterwards. I haven't been since like, primary school or something. And since someone had free tickets, I thought, why not! It could be fun! :D
But by the time I got there, they've gone on almost all the rides and Hidzir was turning green already. Hahaha. So we just stood in the GoCart queue forever and drove like mad racers! LiCheng kept wanting to cheat by going 4rounds instead of 3. But in the end Sarah and I unwittingly thwarted the plan because we collided and got ourselves stuck halfway up the slope! Haha. It was hilarious.
We also went on the Inverter ride and the Viking Ship, both of which were pretty thrilling and scary. Sarah's your adventure girl - she wasn't scared at all! She could even keep a straight face on the Viking in competition with the boys. Me, I was screaming away like a sissy girl, and wishing that the rides would stop right then.
Notice Khairy in the blue cart.
Hidzir took all the pictures for us because he just couldn't stomach anymore rides. Haha.
We wanted to head to the airport for a Popeye's dinner (back then, it would have been my first!), but we were running kinda late for our movie so it was Pasta Mania in town instead. Haha. I vaguely remember that it was a funny movie, quite a good show, but I just cannot remember the exact title. Hahaha. It was that long ago! OMG it suddenly came to me - What Happens In Vegas!
I'll tell you how I recalled the movie - Cameron Diaz's arms. I'm not kidding. Her arms are so unnaturally toned and muscular! Okay, actually the whole of her is. She looks like she spends 10hrs in the gym everyday or something. Scary! But yeah, she is still a good actress.
The rest of the pictures are of us at the bus stop before parting ways - I was so dead tired by then I headed back with Faiz first while the rest of the energetic bunch went on for supper somewhere.
I'll tell you how I recalled the movie - Cameron Diaz's arms. I'm not kidding. Her arms are so unnaturally toned and muscular! Okay, actually the whole of her is. She looks like she spends 10hrs in the gym everyday or something. Scary! But yeah, she is still a good actress.
The rest of the pictures are of us at the bus stop before parting ways - I was so dead tired by then I headed back with Faiz first while the rest of the energetic bunch went on for supper somewhere.
And I think the question was, What bus goes to Bukit Batok? Hahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment