do bears eat grass?
"The bear is eating grass!"
"NO! It's eating a fish, for goodness's sake!" Madian argued.
"Where got fish green colour one? Okay, now I see it's eating grass." Sarah realized.
"It is eating a freaking fish." Madian went again.
"There are no green freshwater fishes lor," I said
"But it's moving! It's the poor fish struggling for its life. Grass doesn't struggle."
"The bear's chomping the grass, and there's wind, so the grass moves." Peiyan tried.
"No, it's not even green! Bear doesn't eat grass. It is a bloody grey fish!"
I'd post the picture up here the first chance I get. I swear the bear was eating grass, although there is very weird. Anyway, if you ever go to MacDonald's, pay attention to the endless video playing, and STARE hard at the documentary section. And if you overhear people arguing, tell them: "The poor bear is eating GREEN GRASS." *Shakes head*
No comments:
Post a Comment