my healthy lifestyle
If you have happen to be at any Jurong East Library or Woodlands Library just before 10am, the official opening time, please do not be mistaken. There is no Great Singapore Sale going on there. People are just there to, well, "book" seats. Talk about kiasuism.
If you've been to any of the regional libraries, you'd realize it's the latest teen-hangout. My! These places are getting popular!
I was at Woodlands library to study with Cynthia today and we were pretty amazed at how fast people dashed up the escalators the moment the library opened its door. Ladies we were, we took our time and settled for the Galilee Cafe. Few opted there. Odd. It's a nice place to study.
Yesterday, I went to Jurong East Library with Sarah, WX, Matin and SC. We walked two rounds just to find a place to sit on the floor. Kids in Singapore lack places to hang out!
Pool with SongHui, Benedict and ZhongChi was fine today. I WON one game. Oh well, Songhui had to whack his white ball in with the black one. *Shrugs*
Okay, now I've got to tell myself: STUDY! How could I still be playing pool now? I need to STUDY STUDY and STUDY.
But, just yesterday, I went to swim with Sarah. See, healthy people like us need to excercise! So, studying has to wait again. =))
Anyway, there was this really interesting uncle swimming in the morning. His freestyle is so slow-motioned that I couldn't believe he was actually moving! Wow, and he swam laps and laps. And his breast-stroke - he doens't follow the standard hand movements; he just pumps them forward, and he also moves! And mind you, he can swim as fast as I do when he wants. I was so amazed.
No comments:
Post a Comment