friends and laughter
Julia came over on Thursday, in hope of being motivated by me to do some serious mugging the whole afternoon. Well, being us, we decided it was too beautiful a day to spend with books and papers. So, we spent the beautiful afternoon watching A Walk To Remember on DVD. We laughed a great deal and cried a small deal. =) It was a fantastically romantic movie, very nice for a ladies-only afternoon. All we lacked were facial masks and strawberry ice-creams. It was great fun being couch potatoes.
At night we caught the finals of Project Superstar together. WEILIAN won. Hmm, I was all for Kelly, but well, I do admire the man for his courage and having his dream fulfilled when it seemed so impossible.
A very girly day spent.
Went to the MacDonalds at Taman Jurong to study with Peiyan, Madian and SongHui today. Of course I had to be late again. Of course my dear friend had to be later than me. And OF COURSE we both had perfect reasons to be late. Well, we were supposed to be earlier than Madian, but we ended up meeting him at the bus terminal instead. Wonderful late queens we are. It was a fine studying session, the place was nice and quiet, BUT, well let's put it this way: I was concentrating too much on enjoying the environment instead.
Hmm, then, due to some reason forgotten, PeiYan, SongHui and me ended up in e cat-fight. Well, we were erm, trying to pinch his nipples. Gentle SongHui inflicted a scratch on my wrist. I really should have left him a bite mark. That was my exercise for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment