little secrets
Sarah did some chacha today.
Peiyan did some chacha today.
I...
sat and watached and laughed.
You wanna learn? You position your hands at your hips, in the pose of brisk-walking. Then you twist your hips from side to side and swing your arms wildly and shake your head till your hair's all messy. Oh yes, do it in front of the mirror. Enjoy!
We played a game of hide-and-seek at my smallish house today. Yes, we are sixteen. =D Sarah was freaked out when we searched the whole house and couldn't find Peiyan. She doesn't dare to open the closets and search the store room. She even asked me to look into the built-in cupboards under the windows. How can anyone squeeze inside there?? Haha. And guess where was Peiyan hiding?
In the closest in my room, laughing her head off.
Haha. I misled Sarah by telling her that Peiyan went to hide in my brother's room and told me to tell her that she's studying there while Sarah went to the toilet.
So that was how Peiyan went missing in my house and scared Sarah.
Anyway, here's a conversation that might tickle you. For the sake of reputation, I shall let the people mentioned remained unknown. Let the unknowns be x, y and z,in this case.
Y: X, why were there the sound of running water in the toilet when you were supposed to be shitting?
X: Oh, I was washing my legs and playing with the water.
Y wondered about it.
Five minutes later, Z went to the toilet.
Z: X, how did you clean up just now? I used the last bit of toilet paper when I used the toilet before you. And there's no toilet paper now.
X: Err.. erm... You know the sound of the running water? I just washed up since there was no toilet paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment