afternoon chats
Okay, I haven't been here in so long I actually need to consult a calendar to check out what I intended to write. A short series of events and moments I want to blog about, but I can't seem to figure the order of dates and time in my head. Haha! Yes, and you wonder how am I going to combat the numbers, symbols and letters for A's. Gosh.
So yes, anyways, this entry is supposedly dated 15th June, last Friday. I went to Coffeebean to study with Peiyan! (: I finally get to see that woman for one entire afternoon this holidays! Haha. The last time I left her a testimonial saying "Woman, I'm not seeing enough of you!", she started a MSN conversatino with me online! (You see, I hardly chat with close friends because we like spending time in person.) Hahaha, silly girl.
We had a really cosy and comfortable afternoon. Not in terms of the surroundings, but the mutual feeling of an old and lasting friendship, with all of its storms and rainbows in between, and a calming sense of understanding. When one of us start talking about something, there's always a sense of confidance. And you know this is one moment when someone would listen without judging, and we can both dream without having the bubble burst. Very nice feeling. Heart-to-heart talks are the ultimate therapy! :D
The day before was mugging with the girls at Guthrie House. Hahaha one thing we learnt from the afternoon: WE ARE UNPRODUCTIVE PEOPLE. From 1pm to 6pm, all I managed to do was one chapter of analysis for Great Expectations. So now I'm done with 8chapters. Out of a grand 58chapters. Hahaha! Congratulations, hor?
When the few of us get together, gosh, we can really TALK. We talk about everything about the whole wide world. Talk and talk and talk the whole afternoon non stop. Hahaha. Such taitai to be's. I can totally imagine ourselves in shades, white pants (taitais always give me the impression they wear white pants everywhere), nice tiny handbags, and impossible-to-walk-in shoes sitting under a huge umbrella somewhere sunny chatting and chatting away. And on that point, yes Mel, no more being young and stupid. Haha!
Went to town to meet Quikz, Shiyan, Ashley & Jeremey for dinner at Sakae. He was supposed to be flying off to Australia the next day, but the next day he told me that due to some last minute stuffs he's not going this time around anymore! Wah, talk about last minute. That was literally LAST minute man! But anyways, really glad that he's gonna stay for awhile more! (:
Mel, with Sheryll's hands appearing randomly. Haha!
Three of us! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment