Tuesday, June 05, 2007

japense evening

japanese evening

I met up with Cynthia for dinner last Saturday! First time this year. So not enough okay, woman! I need more of your bitchiness. :D Hahaha. We had Jap food at this restaurant at Marina, and it was gooood food. And of course excellent company. Catching up over dinner was absolutely lovely! So many stories to exchange everytime we see each other huh. (: Then we realised it's funny how we ate at a Jap restaurant after so long when we first met each other at Jap class. Haha.

After dinner we went outside to take a walk because it was freezing in Marina Square and disturbed couples trying to make out in the dark. Hahaha. We were lamenting maybe it was a bad idea because that woman was dying her jellies until we saw fireworks from the Arts Festival thing! Pretty cool. :D

And then I remembered I had to get grocery like mushroom soup and ham and pineapples for my mom because she wanted to make us pizzas for lunch. After discovering that they closed the Hypermart at Marina, we walked all the way to Marketplace so that I can do my auntie shopping. Hahaha. I kept telling her that we're training taitais and she didn't want to believe me until we found out she was so much more familiar with the aisles! Thanks love! I wouldn't have been able to find everything before it closed without you.

My Chicken something came in a pretty box!

Mango desert! Minus the really soft icecream& real mango slices, it's really like ice kachang.

I said "Eh, let's take a picture together."She said, "No, you need a picture of ME!" Hahaha.

Together!

What can I say? This is not even of what we took altogether. Haha!

My favourite of the night. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment