Saturday, June 09, 2007

like old times

like old times

Decided to give Geog lecture a miss in the wee hours of Friday morning, say 2am, because it was 2am and I was still awake blogging and therefore I won't be able to get up on time. Gosh, speaking of which, Blogger is seriously getting on my nerves! Everytime I want to load MANY pictures, it screws up.

Two nights ago, it simply refused to let me load more than 4 photos. Ended up trying to use Picasa, but the pictures didn't appear, even though it looked fine when I checked! I had to reload all the pictures again. Arggghh. If it weren't for memories' sake, I would have switch to livejournal or something a long time ago! ANY BLOGGER ADMIN PERSON READING THIS, PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! No use updating your layout and stuffs but having shit photo functions.

Okay, so that's that. Anyways, I woke up at 11.30am and rushed off to Bouna Vista to meet Sarah (who went for Geog lecture. Haha.). We went to Marina's Subway for lunch and another of our study dates. It was all too familiar sitting next to the window and gosisiping and people watching. Haha we went there so much last year!

And then we made our way to Kallang for Acier's club training! Yes, that means I get to play netball after a good 7 months! I was very excited and kept asking Sarah, "Eh what if I disrupt all the drills because I can't catch balls! Eh what if I cannot run!" Hahaha she spent the entire jounery ensuring that I will be perfectly fine.

But oh my gosh, I felt like a total NOOB when we were doing some new drills! So many times I was just stoning there, until they screamed at me to run or pass the ball. Hahaha I think Coach missed my blurness. But to leap up and catch a ball in the air again - it still feels damn freaking good. (: Other than that and a couple of awkward landings and a couple of wild passes (not like that didn't happen last time though. Haha!) and the fact that the right side of my body was aching like mad from frisbee on the beach, I think I was still okay! :D

I played all 4 games of street netball and I am still here typing this! Hahaha. Yay so I'm not as unfit as I thought I was. Definitely more of this soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment