birthdays birthdays
It's a lazy, lazy Friday cos both Shu and I came to school near 10 for Econs and GP. Haha. Fridays are so slack - we only have 3lessons even if we come to school at normal times.
Went to Oldham (I think it's quite funny to have a place named after you. Can you imagine people saying "Eh, let's go to Mengqi like 200years after I die? Haha!) with Kaiyi after Econs and pretended like we've got stuffs to talk to her about while the rest of the girls sneaked up with her cake! Hahaha it was super funny cos they kept trying to keep the candles alive but just before Ms Tan was about to blow them out, the wind put them all out. Haha. And turns out that she saw through our ploy right from the start. Heh. Anyways,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YIWEN!
It's great to have you around in AC, right from first three months to seeing us through season. I guess there's no need to say much here because everyone knows how much you've done for us! From training with us under the hot sun to feeding us to screaming at us on the pitch. I hope you have a really nice birthday over the long weekend and a even better year! (:
A pricesless moment.
After that was the super long GP. I hate Thursday and Friday GPs because it's the 5periods and 4periods one back to back, both last lessons of the day. But today was exceptional because I was really happy with my essay from the mock exam! Hee. Finally Mdm can be proud of me for something. I think I shall try and stick to the media topics because I'm better at those. Anyways, the essay was about blogs vs newspapers. Haha! No surprise eh. Oh, and I found blood on the floor!

Look!

Oh, Mel and her talking polaroid before GP.
It makes funny sounds when you take a picture!
We went to stand like idiots in front of the new tiled wall to take this picture. Haha thanks to Ollie's height (188cm), we all look really tall! :D
Then it was off to Holland V to celebrate Sheryll's birthday in advance! Because we got our cab at the concourse, we were mad people in the cab trying to wave at everyone we knew who was walking in the hot sun. HAHA. Such meanies eh. Sushi Tei was packed so we walked around abit first. I love those shops with super strong airconditioning. We keep saying Singapore should have a glass globe and aircon the whole place. Then pipes can be attached the exhaust pipes of cars (like cables) and leads outside the globe so that the exhaust pumes can be sent out. Can you imagine when everything tangles up! Hahaha!
Oh gosh, Sheryll and I went mad when we got to Sasa. For some reason or another, we started smearing makeup on each other! Hahaha like terrible kids. Just that we weren't so noisy. We tried to be subtle and ran out of the shop! Then when we went in again we realised we lost Shu and Mel. Haha! Turns out they went to Sushi Tei to get seats first because they thought we were plotting something. To think we stood outisde yelling (softly) SHU & MEL ARE RETARDED thinking they were around hiding. HAHA.
Look at what we did to each other! I win, I made the black line on the prawn. Haha!
Sushi Tei!

Mirror shot! They should really clean it though.

Then the boys came as the surprise/shock and we went for desert.

Shu was complaining madly about the sun.
HAHA. When I told Ivan this passport should belong to him, he realised that it's really his date of birth in there! And he totally behaves like he's born in 1995 too.
Sins of chocolate! Gosh, this makes like, nearly 2 mudpies in a week! BAD.
We sat around for the whole afternoon, reading all the 4magazines NYDC had and talking and laughing about everything and nothing at all. I think we were the only noisy ones there but we didn't really care. It was fun! :D Yay I really like my class!
Hahaha Ivan & Jarrod caught reading FHM.
Chatterboxes.

Shake it like a polaroid picture!

Old school.

All of us! (:
And my fringe looks super huge because of stupid Ivan's collar!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRAWNIE!
I hope you had a hilarious and fun afternoon with us all, behaving like retards with me, especially the chasing each other around and trying to smear makeup part! Haha sitting around the whole afternoon flipping through frivolous glossy magazines is great! We should do this more often. Heh. I love you having you around Sheryll! Because you're so funny and loveable and so much fun! Haha. You make me laugh SO MUCH. Especially when you do stupid imitations of people. Hahaha it's super hilarious! Have a lovely, lovely eighteen and we'll ace A's together! I can already see it happening, no? :D We'll have heaps more fun together! Love you, Prawnie!
No comments:
Post a Comment