Sunday, June 24, 2007

last quarter of jc

last quarter of jc

Okay, so school starts tomorrow. When I was younger I read in a book that the saddest shower of the year is the one you take right before school starts after the summer holidays. Every bit of fun, laughter, reckless and every thing good is washed down the drain. I guess that describes how I felt too. All the sleeping-in's, totally slack day's, endless hours of TV - all down the drain.

It's not that I don't like school, but it's just the whole routine of getting up early and rushing to school and having to sleep early and being so tired that I really hate. I actually don't mind sitting in lectures writing notes and stuffs, and I like spending time with my friends! Argh, why can't school start at 10am everyday or something.

Aww my right hand hurts like mad from doing so much Econs and Lit homework and I'm not even done with Lit. It's been hurting the whole weekend I'm beginning to feel like I have cancer! Save me somebody!

I just checked my GP file and realised I have to hand in 10 essay outlines, 2 comprehensions - done and marked, GP resource file, and like a thousand chapters from The Right Word in about 8hours' time. No excuses, alibi whatsoever. And I have done NOTHING.

Oh god. Mdm's gonna kill me. Already. And school hasn't even started for real.

Great prospets of a new term, huh?

Well, I guess I'd better go to bed now and ensure that I'm awake throughout lessons since there's nothing I can do about my unfinished homework now. I'll just sleep on it.

At this moment, SCHOOL SUCKS! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment