Sunday, December 21, 2008

samurais cannot bowl

samurais cannot bowl

After 3 failed attempts to plan an OG outing, the Samurais (from Sports Camp, which I STILL haven't managed to update about) finally had a successful one! Okay, it was far from full attendence, and it was rather short outing, but I was happy to see everyone who's been MIA during the term.

Learning from past failures, I arranged for the meeting place to be central and accessible, and I think Marina Square fit the bill. Haha. Even then, the earliest among us were ONE HOUR LATE. Old habits die hard, don't they?

We played a round of pool and a round of bowling. We conclude that Samurais CANNOT bowl, and me, I just completely suck at it. Hahaha. I think I scored a total of 32points under Glenn's name (since he had to leave early for training), and nailed 12 longkang balls. Can someone please tell me he/she's had a lower score so I'd feel better about myself? Hahaha.

Maybe I should suggest touchrug for the next outing or something so that I can redeem my image!


I think I should stick to pool.


He who says he doesn't look good smiling. HAHA.

Two-people-turned-group shot.
Notice Andy trying to get out of the picture sneakily. Hahaha.


Bernie was super cute in her dress and bowling shoes.


And she owns the lousy Andee (whose face I cut off).

Me, being a complete noob at bowling.

Successful outing!
21/12/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment