walking on sunshine
I finally got to see Francine Chye! Second day after my papers, we met up and went to soak up some UV rays at Sentosa. So glad the weather held cos it keeps raining these days. Someone up there must know that we've been looking forward to this for really long, and we really needed our catch-up session. (:
It's been such a long time since I last hopped over to that little island, and we both can't believe it the last time for me was the last time we were there together! I have such fugly tanlines from touchrug and Fran was all too happy to be in the sun. But after awhile it got so freaking hot, we couldn't even stand it with our faces in the shade and body out in the sun. Thank goodness for the pool at Cafe del Mar.
Oh oh, and we also broke our own record by meeting at the ungodly hour of 10am! Hahaha we didn't even have to rush to get our Macs breakfast this time! Some things do change! But only for the better. :D I missed her so much!
I finally got to see Francine Chye! Second day after my papers, we met up and went to soak up some UV rays at Sentosa. So glad the weather held cos it keeps raining these days. Someone up there must know that we've been looking forward to this for really long, and we really needed our catch-up session. (:
It's been such a long time since I last hopped over to that little island, and we both can't believe it the last time for me was the last time we were there together! I have such fugly tanlines from touchrug and Fran was all too happy to be in the sun. But after awhile it got so freaking hot, we couldn't even stand it with our faces in the shade and body out in the sun. Thank goodness for the pool at Cafe del Mar.
Oh oh, and we also broke our own record by meeting at the ungodly hour of 10am! Hahaha we didn't even have to rush to get our Macs breakfast this time! Some things do change! But only for the better. :D I missed her so much!
Sun, sand and sea!
No comments:
Post a Comment