Thursday, December 25, 2008

christmas eve in town

christmas eve in town

It's been quite some time since I last spent Christmas Eve in town, and the madness hasn't changed one bit! Last minute shoppers, party-goers, camwhores and just about every other person in Singapore! Even the rain didn't put people off from town. Actually, the light drizzle kinda added to the whole Christmas atmosphere and made the weather cool and nice. Even the lights looked prettier! I looooove Orchard Road this time of the year.

But still, you can imagine the terror of doing super last-minute shopping with the super fussy boy for his sisters and Mom. I've never met a fussier shopper. I think he even beats my Mom, who is really fussy already. Haha. By the time we got the first gift (which I proudly picked), I resorted to sitting on the escalators.

I also met Phuay and Sarah for abit! (: Haven't seen Phuay for the longest time, I'm so glad she's back for Christmas. We chatted for awhile, exchanged big hugs and of course, took pictures! A longer date is definitely on the calendar.

Hopped on a cab home after that, because the parking lot battle was too terrifying and there was simply no way to beat the crowd to the trains. Dinner with the family was warm and yummy as usual, and I can't wait for the big Christmas dinner with my godsisters' family on Sunday.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, YOU ALL!


With the girls. (:

And with the boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment