Friday, December 19, 2008

class dinner with 2aa2

class dinner with 2aa2

I met up with my much missed classmates at last! Like the good old AC kids we are, we had dinner followed by a huge dessert at Holland V. This time though, we checked out the row of the restaurants on the other side of Holland V on XiangUn's recommendation and had a rather good dinner at Pizza Bar.

It's been the longest time since I last met up with them. The boys are, well, still smelly boys. And the girls are as sweet and pretty as always! Hahaha.

Dessert was at Haagen-Dazs and we had our favourite chocolate fondue. The boys, indecisive as usual, took forever to place their orders while we took photos and laughed at them. I'm so glad everyone turned up, even though some poor souls like Ivan had to book in the same night. Hahaha all the more reason to bully and laugh at him! I missed all of the so much!


Down the table at Pizza Bar.

The S girls!

Notice the boys fighting in the background. Haha.

Ladies. :D

It's next to impossible to get the boys to take a proper photo.

Fondue on a cold rainy day is the best!

Yummy!

Look what army has done to them. Such stiff poses!

And with my favourite girly classmates.

2aa2!

No comments:

Post a Comment