Wednesday, August 27, 2008

biting into the apple pie

biting into the apple pie



The Starbucks at Holland Village is my all-time favourite. There is just something about the place - the ambience, the coffee, the decor. I love it so much, and I've had so many beautiful moments there.

This afternoon, with the rain pouring outside, I was comfortably snuggled on the couch with Sarah and Liying, figuring out my new MacBook, and of course, exploring the Photo Booth function with my resident camwhores. :D

I felt like such an adult with a laptop (and a MacBook at that) perched on my knee, legs crossed in a poised manner. Haha!

Sounds like I've morphed into one of those stuck-up Apple users who look at the rest of the world with their noses up in the air? Well, sooooort of, BUT I still love my 22" desktop running on Windows all the same. Partly because I haven't figured out how to sign in to MSN on this white piece of superior technology.

But at least I can blog on it! Anyways, here're a few more photos that we like or find hilarious. And that's all for my first entry on my Mac! (: But I'm scared to put my heart on the line.

The must-have Mac collage.

Too hot for you.

Hahaha deformed kids.

Black teeth!

Too cool for you.

Our attempted roller coaster shot. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment