Saturday, August 09, 2008

ring the fashion police

ring the fashion police

We had a very Weird Night about 2 weeks back on National Day, on our very own accord. It's not the usual string of bizzare things happening to me as they commonly do, but we decided to take on the clubbing fashion scene by the storm.

Without solid plans, and by that I mean we didn't even fix a time to meet or place to go, our night kicked off at a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend's house, with too much drinks to go around. By the time we left, I didn't even know who was the hospitable person. Haha!

Done with our transformation (aside from alcohol, read: fishnets, hockey socks, taekwando belts and geeky specs), we trooped off to Silva's for another round of drinks, and some crazy partying. The music was loud, the drinks were plenty, the people were fun - what else do you need?

We were walking fashion disasters, and tipsy ones at that. Everywhere we went, people stared. Haha! But I guess I would too, if I see someone decked out in bright yellow hockey socks and black stilletoes. Thank goodness no one called the fashion police! Or maybe cos I took those socks off halfway through the night. Hahaha. Too embarassing, even for me!


Sorry, shy about my weirdness.

The young Botanist (Vannie was donning the badge, you know one of those you get in primary school? Really.) and the combination of random weird items. Hahaha.

With Shiyan & Glenn Chee!

And so the drinks went round and round.

Beside Eleen Skinny Khoo, I think I look like a footballer or something.

The socks people: Red, Blue & Gold!

Weirdoes of the world unite.

With Eleen, who never takes a photo smiling.

Who's the weirdest of them all?
The gay couple, and the confused girl.

He who stole my cap on the cab. Haha!
PUN SO INTENDED.

Everyone loves a weird Afro.

Aren't we such fashion gurus?

Hahaha and finally I present you the superstar boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment