double L
Of the 2 L plates on my car today, I only managed to take away 1. Which means, I FAILED. Miserably at that.
I think Kaiyi and I probably broke BBDC's record - we both came in with 44 freaking points. HAHA. And fyi, you need to keep it below 20 to pass.
It was actually going pretty well for me until I was on Bukit Batok Road, heading back to BBDC. I was alomst there! Then there was a whole series of unfortunate events like me veering off course, and then this irritating yellow sports car that decided to accelerate like it was trying to take off or something, and the instructor scolding me, and eventually my negligence of blind spot which led to my almost crashing into another car.
So yeah, 30points in 30 seconds for me. Oh wells, better luck next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment