jam & hop
A few weeks back, I popped by Jam & Hop, the NUS Business with Sarah and Hweeyi. The event itself was so-so, we weren't even very interested in what was going on stage most of the time. We just sat at the back, chatting, sipping drinks and camwhoring.
Met up with Liying, Shiyan, Eleen, Glenn Chee, Malone, Nick, Daryl and more of the AC gang afterwards to celebrate Glenn's birthday. It's funny how it's an NUS event, but we're still hanging out with our JC friends more. I really miss school back then, where everyone knew everyone else.
We had more drinks to go around, did silly dance moves around the table and took a million and one photos. I had fun! (: And I hope you did too, birthday boy! Happy 19th birthday! Grow up and stop wearing your leopard prints and shaving all your hair off already! :D Just to say goodnight.
A few weeks back, I popped by Jam & Hop, the NUS Business with Sarah and Hweeyi. The event itself was so-so, we weren't even very interested in what was going on stage most of the time. We just sat at the back, chatting, sipping drinks and camwhoring.
Met up with Liying, Shiyan, Eleen, Glenn Chee, Malone, Nick, Daryl and more of the AC gang afterwards to celebrate Glenn's birthday. It's funny how it's an NUS event, but we're still hanging out with our JC friends more. I really miss school back then, where everyone knew everyone else.
We had more drinks to go around, did silly dance moves around the table and took a million and one photos. I had fun! (: And I hope you did too, birthday boy! Happy 19th birthday! Grow up and stop wearing your leopard prints and shaving all your hair off already! :D Just to say goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment