Thursday, November 09, 2006

indecisiveness

indecisiveness

Holidays may not be a good thing, because freedom translates to choices, and choices translate to complex thinking. Which happens to fall outside of the list of things I like to do.

I went for netball training this morning. Not only did the training not propell me to a decision, it worsened my dilema. I was pretty sure that I've decided on hockey before last night. But when I lay in bed thinking about the training that I was gonna face today, I thought about all the past trainings I've gone through, and the sense of satisfaction I get after each training. And I thought, maybe if I keep training, I might make the team next year, who knows? And the strongest factor of all - I really love netball.

I have no qualms about joining hockey. It's about not bearing to quit netball. As I struggled to sort out my thoughts today, I just couldn't bring myself to tell Coach.

Meanwhile, I shall try and make it for both netball and hockey trainings, at least until the DSA girls come in and train with the team. That would mean netball physical training from 8.30am - 11.30am and then hockey pitch training from 6pm - 9pm next Tuesday.

I'm gonna be super, duper fit! Haha.

Went to Ashley's place after training and we started looking for jobs in Classified! Haha. We made about a million calls and forgot to take down the details and interview dates and stuffs. So in the end we've decided to only go for the interview at The Regent Hotel tomorrow.

It's pretty fun sprawling on the floor with the newspaper spread out in front of us, a marker in hand to circle the possible jobs and a phone in hand to call them up! Quite exciting talking to a bunch of adults who are looking for employees and trying to secure yourself an interview. But some of them, especially the men, were downright rude! Bleah. The ladies are much nicer. And that is always the case, I realise.

No wonder they say "Men Suck"! Be glad you are female, ladies! :D

Anyway, after I got myself hyped up and excited about the interview, I started to contemplate whether I really should get a job or not. What if with trainings and work I get totally deprived of free days to go out or just relax at home? Initially I wanted a job to kill time. Now, I'm not so sure anymore. Eeks!

Maybe I should just bum around on my allowance. Tsk!

See, I told you holidays weren't easy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment