lamenting
There are some days when you just don't feel like getting out of bed. Today is one of those days for me. I really didn't wanna leave the comfort of my comforters (yes, pun intended) and face the bright sunshine. But then I've already made plans to go out.
Right now, I just feel like lying on the couch and watch TV till it's time for hockey pitch training or something. I don't feel like dragging my lazy ass anywhere. Every single muscle in my body is aching madly from netball training yesterday. I just wanna waste time and wait for money to drop from the sky.
So I'm supposed to meet Ashley in town in less than an hour and I haven't bathed and stuffs. I'm sorry, Ash! I wanna be dirty and lazy and just sit at home the whole day without bathing or combing my hair. Which means I am very reluctant to go for the job interview later.
Argh, someone kill the lazy bug in me please!
No comments:
Post a Comment