Have you watched Step Up? No? YOU MUST GO AND WATCH IT THE VERY NEXT FREE MOMENT YOU HAVE! It's an absolute must, I tell you! Or you're seriously gonna be missing out a huge deal in life.
I finally watched it today with Julia and ZOMGX (okay I don't know what this really means but it looks approriate anyway) it was fantastic. Flawless. Piece of art. Whatever. I was melting away at my seat, while trying to stuff the popcorn that tasted like paper into my mouth in case my bones won't hold me up anymore.


The scene that melted me into a puddle of goo.
But seriously, it's by far the best dancing movie I've ever watched. Even better than Take the Lead. And Channing Tatum (Tyler) is by far the hottest dancer I've ever seen! His I'm-a-gansta-punch-me look, that scar under his eye, hot bod, and killer abs! I almost toppled over in my seat straining my neck towards the screen. Maybe I should have bought first row tickets instead! Haha!
But the more I search Google for the hottie's pictures, the stronger the feeling that he was a porn star of some sort. You can go and try. And he's rumoured to be bisexual. =/ Oh well! Porn or not, bi or straight, HE IS STILL EFFING HOT!
Would you just look at him!
Dammit, I want need a hot dancer boyfriend NOW! Wait, that won't work cos I can't dance for nuts and he won't wanna dance with me and do all the hot moves. Okay, I want to sign up for a dance class now and meet a hot classmate! Hehe! No, that won't work either, cos we'll both be clumsy pigs until we get too sick of watching each other fall down. DAMN! Looks like it's not gonna work.
Whatever. Who needs hot dancer boyfriends anyway! Let's move on to dresses! Hahaha! This sounds like totally bimbotic frivolous entry but it's making me happy. :D
Julia and I went to the humongous Forever 21 to check out their endless supply of pretty dresses and tops! Someone puh-lease invite me to a dinner party or something. I need an occasion to wear that red dress! No, don't worry, I didn't buy it on impulse. But it's so pretty I don't think I can resist it if I ever step into Vivocity again! Just that, you know, I need an occasion to wear the damn dress!
And that brown top too! If I can find it again in the colossol sea of clothes again, it's gonna be mine!
See, who needs boys. We just need more pretty clothes!
We look like supermodels from magazine cutouts! Haha!
Met Sarah after Julia left and we went to Forever 21 again. Haha! Well, girls will always be girls. Don't sigh at me yet, I bought something this time! So, Sarah and I have another item in common now. We bought this sash/belt thing to tie our hair back. I've been looking for so long!
Sat down at Starbucks with a Caramel Frappucino and talked and felt the afternoon heat coming in from the windows and watched the world swing by and simply enjoying our girly time. Sometimes you don't need a million pretty dresses and a whole room of shoes to feel like a millionaire. (:
Love.
And there are still times when I can't stop you from creeping into my head.
~
It's pretty awesome when you look out the window too.
You just need to look.
No comments:
Post a Comment