Thursday, November 02, 2006

last shop of the day

last shop of the day

I was about to declare nice necklaces have ceased to exists in town when we stumbled into Forever 21. There were so many nice and cheap accessories! There was one with a cross and a crown dangling from the chain, but I thought the chain was too thick. So I settled for one with two little silver hearts dangling from a thinner chain. And it's only 7bucks!

Okay, it's not exactly ideal, cos I was looking for those long chains with something simple but pretty dangling, or those long, black necklaces with a cross dangling at the bottom, but I couldn't find any nice ones at all. Even though we combed the whole of Far East and Heeren meticulously.

Just when I was about to give up and treat myself to Famous Amos cookies instead, Forever 21 appeared in front of me! Hee, Sarah found something for herself too! Yay yay, we're happy girls cos I still treated myself to cookies. And Mommy to 2stalks of brilliant daisies.

No comments:

Post a Comment