Wednesday, November 08, 2006

rediscovering neoprints

rediscovering neoprints

I think it's the holiday air. It's making me very lazy. Haha. Basically, I'm always too lazy to do everything - pack my room, file up the 3000 odd pictures I have in my computer, transfer the pictures from the old computer, pick out pictures to develop and decorate my room, colour code my wardrobe, get new books to read, whatever. Now it has extended to getting my lazy ass out of the house and blogging too.

It took me like 2hours to convince myself to drag myself to the bathroom to bathe and change and head to town to meet Sarah and Liying. Haha. Well, I'm so glad I did! Cos we popped by a neoprint shop and started making full use of an invention going by the name of digital camera! This is a GREAT idea for all those of you who find neoprints a waste of money too. :D

Okay, enough writing for this lazy girl. Pictures!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The coolest yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment