Didn't get your share of magic on Halloween last night? Fret not! Go here! It seriously works, I'm not kidding you. And it's not gonna be a waste of time, I promise. I was so amazed I spent at least half an hour on the website. IT'S A MUST-GO!
Well, if you're a Math person or a C person according to the DISC personality test, you'd probably have figured out what Cheresa has figured out, and hereby I proclaim you a genius in my eyes.
Here's what she figured out. For those of you who believe in magic, PLEASE GO TO THE WEBSITE BEFORE SCROLLING DOWN.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cheresa figured out that the numbers 9, 18, 27 always have the symbol, and that is the symbol that always appear after you click on the globe. Don't believe her? Go try! :D
Well, but that still doesn't explain why is that globe so accurate every single time you truly, honestly think of a number and do the rest of the subtraction! If you try simply looking a number and its symbol, it's not accurate anymore.
Hmm, please tell me if any one of you smarties figured it out! Meanwhile, I'll continue to be amazed.
No comments:
Post a Comment