hockey farewell
I did more sewing in the last 24hours than I have ever done in my entire 17 years of life. Gosh, it was tragic. From 12am to 5am, I sat at my table poking sequins through the thread and the needle through the cloth. I was supposed to complete 10 pieces of hockey pitches, which was made up by green felt cloth and fabric paint drawings. The sequins were supposed to form the shape of the hockey stick, their names/initials (depending on the length), and their numbers on their jerseys.
By 3am, I was done with 6sticks. But by 5am, I only completed 2pieces! And I simply couldn't stand holding the needle anymore. So I woke up at 12pm, and started working on the rest, intending to meet Joyce downstairs at 3.20pm. But by then I only completed 4!
So she came over and help me, thinking we would finish by 5pm. But 5pm came and went. Followed by 6pm. We were finally done at 7pm! It was a HUGE relief for both of us. I seriously hope the seniors like the souveniers!
Made our way to Ms Tan's place at Serangoon. It was like this part of Singapore that we've never seen before. Haha. It felt like we were either in Malaysia or Hong Kong. By the time we reached, it was past 8pm and basically all we did was eat before some of the girls went off for Milkshake @ MOS and Zoukout. We didn't even camwhore much!
Clare and Eleen. My two lovelies.
Keith and Eleen. The emo kids.
Clare. (:
Yingwei.
No comments:
Post a Comment