Sarah and I braved the rain and the Christmas crowd on the eve and met up in town! Actually I have no idea why town but that's beside the point. Haha. I made someone wait for me over an hour today just so that I can pass a present to someone else. Gosh, I feel so bad. If you're reading this, I'm sorry!
Anyways the crowd in town was ZOMGX! Looks like Singaporeans simply love doing last minute shopping. It took me 10 minutes just to pay for a few pieces of wrapping paper. After that Sarah and Liying just sat down at Long John's with me doing my last minute wrapping of gifts. Sorry if you got an ugly-ly wrapped present from me, I really tried! And discovered I can't really wrap anything that's not a square or rectangle. HAHA!
Exchanging presents were absolutely lovely. (: We totally love each other's gifts. Okay, at least I would like to think so cos I love Sarah's bimbo present for me! Heh. And then when Liying left, we went over to Taka to join in the festive practice of camwhoring with the Christmas decorations. I swear we had to queue to find a spot in front of the huge Christmas tree just to get a picture taken.
While waiting for our Christmas tree spot.
We just had to take so many.
Shopping queens.
And then we were off to CoffeeClub for some eating, sitting, and girly chat.
Of course there was a queue.
There's only one thing that makes waiting so agonizing.
The yummy-licious MUDPIE!
And tiramisu.
We're happy girls.
And there's only one person to keep her away from the mudpie.
There, the mudpie-defying guy.
Us, with the star.
Each other's Christmas wishes, I bet. :D
<3
While I was in the toilet.
While Eleen was in the toilet.
When we all came back.
The in-betweens.
The totally wasted babe.
Haha, nah we didn't drink.
The Ashleys.
Because they look alike!
Us girls.
Shawn the 179cm turkey.
No, he's so not bending down.
Shox(anne)!
He who thinks a certain someone is hawt. :D
Shawn couldn't bear with Shox stealing his kawaii pose, even on X'mas Eve.
And then Quikz had to do it. Haha!
At 10 we left Quikz's place and headed down to Sunset Way for Kathe, Chee Png and Liren's party. Haha I only got to know their names after I got there. And I realised it was Liren's granny's place! What a cool granny, to let her grandson throw his X'mas party at her place. The doughnuts from Australia were really good! And so were the icecream. Gosh, we so need to exercise after Chirstmas.
Getting high on the swing.
The random.
The granny's garden.
The cool and happy people.
The retro and cute people.
The mad and male people.
My Christmas Eve was great, spent with almost all of my favourite people, and then going home to a very happy family. To those whom I couldn't share the night with, I wish all of you a very blessed Christmas!
One year, I'm gonna spend this day with ALL the people I love. (: This Christmas, I remember how you say blessed.
MERRY CHIRSTMAS!
No comments:
Post a Comment