Thursday, December 21, 2006

secret garden

secret garden

God-daughter, Mommy & Fattie.

God-daughter, Mommy & daughter.

3 in the family.

Cloned.

The Garden Festival.

I had the MOST interesting of afternoons today! I spent about 2 entire hours in a huge room filled with plants, plants and more plants! Plants with colourful flowers staring out at you! Plants that can't move or talk! Plants which are you know, plants! It was so interesting to see so much PLANTS! I've never seen so much interesting plants in my life before! And therefore it was an extremely interesting and exciting afternoon!

If you have failed to notice the mild sacarsm sprinkled in that paragraph, gosh, you don't deserve any presents from Santa this year.

Seriously, I've never had a more BORING afternoon, looking at SO much plants! I cannot fathom why my Mom and her friends paid to go and see those plants. After two plants I was simply bored out of my mind. They looked more or less the same and I couldn't care less which way the leaves sprouted! Okay, I'm so not a plant person, I've concluded.


This was the only thing that vaguely captured my interest. That was before I realise I won't get to see it trapping insects at all. Anyways, it's a Venus Fly Trap or something.

I was almost on my knees with relief and gratitude when they finally decided to get out of the place and go for dinner at Imperial Treasure. The only other consolation was that I saw Mel. I missed that girl!

And I like Imperial Treasure! It's so similar to Crystal Jade, I couldn't really tell the difference. But I kinda like the decor of the restaurant more than that of Crystal Jade. And the way they name the food and all.

Plants, oh plants. Was I glad to eat them instead of look at them during dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment