let it pour
It's been raining for at least 3 afternoons in a row. And I'm not complaining. I really like it when it rains.
I like the anticipation when the sky turns dark, clouds gather, and the thunder gets louder. It's like you're waiting for something, and you know that the something you're waiting for is gonna arrive. Those tiny litte silver raindrops falling from the sky. Definitely beats dry and boring afternoons, when time just creeps by.
And when the rain turns into a downpour, I like how I feel so warm and sheltered sitting by the window, watching it pour. It's like, the world's going berserk outside, and you aren't affected at all.
Coming home from training (which included warm up and lots of talking because of the rain) today, I like looking out at the rain on the bus and the huge splashes the bus makes as it speeds past. It's like, your passing by has made such a splash, and you simply sit and watch.
I like sitting in my room and hearing the raindrops fall. A soft, soft song so calming.
Mostly, I love walking back home in the rain, listening to emo songs and splashing in the puddles.
Oh, let it pour, let it pour. So that I can feel the raindrops on my face while I dance out in the rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment