Monday, December 11, 2006

our good old shiyan

our good old shiyan

Shiyan came over and we had a mini OC marathon before hockey training today. We watched a whole lot of OC, ate a whole lot of junk and laughed a whole lot. Especially when I opened the door to the storeroom to get my hockey stick before we left.

Shiyan followed me in. And when I turned around, she said, "Oh, oh! I thought that's the front door."

HAHA! She's so cute and funny! Thing is, the front door and the storeroom door don't even look alike. Not even close!

Eventually we met Joyce downstairs and then ran into Vanessa at the bus stop. As we were walking into CCAB, a nice hippy song came on on Van's iPod. Van asked Shiyan to listen to it and passed her a earpiece.

Shiyan plugged the earpiece into her ear and said, "HELLO?" Hahaha! She'd thought it was a phone somehow! We were laughing so hard we were almost rolling on the track.

Anyways, we had a past vs present match today, and it was fun! A good experience for all of us, I'd say, because it's the first full 11-a-side (or 12 in our case because we had a goalie and an extra player for the first half) for most of us. And I think we did well for a first game! Even though my hits were either off, or not hard enough. There was only one good hit. Guess I've gotta do something about that.

Keep training hard, girls, and this team can go really far next year!
So I guess this is it.

Shout out: SARAH LIM! I'm missing you! We've gotta go out real soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment