Haven't had time to blog for the whole week and I don't know where to start! Okay, I just watched Bring It On and the whole competition atmosphere left me all hyped up so I shall start with the happiest (and the most recent) day.
TODAY! AC Hocks played a friendly with PJC and WE WON 1 - 0! Omg it's the first game that we won! I am very, very, very happy & proud & exhilarated & thrilled & excited! We played and fought and ran for every ball despite the hot sun. We kept our heads and really thought about what we were supposed to do. We got right down to the basics and made sure they were right. We ran and ran because we wanted it.
The midfield and forwards were superb today; they kept possession on our side for 85% of the time and kept going into our attacking D! DAMN GOOD! Yes, that means we could have scored more. Tough luck, which will all go away by Tuesday! :D Great goal, Kaiyi! I was very happy playing defence because basically I just had to jog around with the player I was marking. But bad thing was defence was caught off-guard a few times when the ball got hit right through. Good saves there, Karen!
Gave out our jersesys after. Had a like, presentation sorta thing to encourgae everyone. Good idea I think! Anyways I like our jerseys! They're very nice-looking and flattering. Heh. Just that I really dislike running in that skirt that keeps riding up.
In contrast, I had a super lousy BLACK FRIDAY. It was like, Black. It was one of those days when I wanna kick myself for even coming to school. Firstly, I only have TWO lessons. Yes, open your eyes big big - TWO. One 40min Math tutorial (whereby I hardly learn anything at all) and a 1hr20min GP lessson. There was no Econs cos Hashim didn't come and he left us some freaking hard DRQ to do. Shu, Carol and I were still doing it way past the lesson. Gosh we were such muggers I tell you. After the lesson ended we just grabbed our stuffs and shifted to another empty classroom to finish it up! Hahaha I've never been this hardworking in my AC life!

It's so not me.
Carol couldn't take it anymore. Haha.
This thing took up two hours of my life! Tsk.
Okay, the worst part came after school. There was like a, mega misunderstanding about jersey collection. And while trying to settle things, I got a mega blasting on the phone for something that wasn't even vaguely my fault. Wtf. Nobody even did anything wrong. It was just a misunderstanding. Why do you have to be so anal about the smallest things? Yes, I was majorly pissed off and upset. Argh.
Many thanks and much love to the girls who stayed back. It really meant alot and made things less emo on a rainy Black Friday. Went to the cafe afterwards with Sammie, Fran and Kaiyi to eat our sorrows away. Hahaha. The best moments of this horrid Black Friday took place there. We talked about everything under the sun from the food we eat to the books we used to read as teenagers (Sweet Valley, anyone? Haha, had the same conversation with my classmates and realised Sheryll was banned from Sweet Valley when she was a kid!) and the stupid things we did with our lives such as getting caught on the top of the backgate, lying to security guards and running and having friends who go "Omg! Why did you put the ice in? ICE IS NOT MADE OF WATER!" Hahaha! And the best part was when Fran went "Shou ChaoChao lai, ChaoChao lai." (Speak ChaoChao come, ChaoChao come.) An attempt at the Chinese version of 'Speak of the Devil'. HAHA. We just erupted into an avalanche of laughter! It was not just the wrong expression; the way she said ChaoChao was like, ChowChow in Hokkien or something. SUPER FUNNY! And yes, our soon-to-be 'Been there, done that' club, Fran. (:
Sammie & Fran caught off guard.
Trying to fit Sammie in a perfect frame.
Sammie & Fran through the Snapple bottle.
There are some really strange J1s this year. This bunch was playing Pokemon cards.
When the skies finally brightened.
The terrible, terrible crowd.
Literature - B (I got an A for my Paper 4 Frankenstein Essay!!!)
Geography - C
General paper - D
Economics - U
Mathematics - U
Yes, the fonts are actually smaller for the last two subjects. Haha! Happy enough to be barely getting my ass out of the horrid SSP. Yay! Oh, and I got a double digit for Math! 10 out of 50. Hahaha! Good thing my tuition teacher didn't ask about my grades. It'll probably be tramautising for him to realise he has such a student. Heh.
Wednesday's physical training was shifted to Thursday to be combined with close skills, so I got to watch the tennis match against AJC, and the first rugby match this season against SRJC. I didn't really understand tennis and it was postponed due to the rain, but I think we were winning. The ruggers started off their season with a kick, thrashing SRJC 81 - 0 by the time it was 5 minutes into the 2nd half.
It's so exciting how all the sports teams have their seaons together. Kinda adds an extra omph to the atmosphere in school, with all the AC spirit extra prominent and all the excitement buzzing in the air. I really love our school culture, especially during sports seasons. I hope we all do our school proud this year!
Our friendly match with Dawn's club on Tuesday was a very good experience and exposure for us. There were alot of learning points and end of the day I think we actually played pretty well considering the opponents. It was later revealed that half of them are U21s champions and the other half are national and ex-national players. Wow. The only thing is I managed to wear my shin guards the wrong side and got horrible abrasion around my ankles. The skin actually turned white. Extremely painful I tell you! I had to wrap cellophane paper around it to bathe because getting it wet will be unbearable. Eeks.
Oh, and actually the GP package test wasn't all that horrid anymore. Just that speed reading and picking out key words always give me a major headache after. Haha and Tuesday's PE lesson was SUPER FUNNY. Like suddenly the entire class had a common topic to talk about. Or laugh about. Mr & Mrs _____. Hahaha! Okay, that's mean.
By the way, those of you who are interested in school sports, check this out!
Omg, three more days! I can't think about anything else.
And replies to tags:
Heyhey: Oh, it's just something Julia's friend said that kept us laughing for awhile. So we just quoted it. No offence! (:
Yuhan: Heh I'm always overdosing on something right? Hockey overdose is gonna last quite awhile though! Haha. Thanks!
Passerby: Thank you! :D
anon: Ashley didn't lock her blog! She just changed it. Go here. (:
Bev: Omg it's only 3 days now. But we won today! Way to go, AC Hocks! And DEFENDERS ROCK! (((:
Kaiyi: Nice goal today! Many many more to come yea? We can do this shit!
Steph: Hi! Haven't gone to your blog in so long! Hoping to see many many pictures! :D
Oh, I just don't care anymore.
Learning to trust wasn't easy. And you breaking that trust was even harder. I try and try, and sometimes I don't know what for. Yet I know I can't let go because there are people who are worth it. I hope you understand we need to walk in line to reach the same place. I've been holding on to so many considerations, hoping to make things better, going against myself to make it easier. But I don't what I've made better, or what I've made easier. Because everything just keeps spiralling downwards; everything just keeps getting harder. You know what? I don't care anymore. I just don't. I've had enough. I'll do what I need to do. Hate me all you want. I know what I'm doing and I just don't care.
Because there's something more important I really care about.
No comments:
Post a Comment